Ca Business Transactions
RydstromLaw is committed to helping individuals and businesses throughout Southern California with business formations, operations, governance, growth, transactions, employment, labor law, lawsuits and disputes.
Attorney Richard Rydstrom grew up running his family business franchises and has a hands-on understanding of the needs of business and franchisee owners. Richard has been representing our clients in the Los Angeles and Orange County area for more than 23 years.
As a preferred business attorney law office assisting clients in Newport Beach, Aliso Viejo, Orange, and all of California, our business attorneys can successfully serve clients in Orange County and Los Angeles County with all business formations, operations, governance, growth, transactions, employment, labor law, lawsuits and disputes, including settlement by Court ADR, Voluntary or Court Ordered Mediation or Arbitration. Attorney Richard Rydstrom is a settlement officer (VSO) for all Los Angeles County Superior Courts, and has received an award from Los Angeles Judges for his successful participation in ADR mediation and settlement work for the courts.
Orange County and Los Angeles County Business Attorneys and Lawyers Who Serve the Local Business Community
About CA Business Attorney Richard Rydstrom:
California Business Attorney Richard Rydstrom has more than 26 years of experience as a licensed California Attorney in good standing. Richard Rydstrom is rated Superb, 10 out of 10 by Avvo the worlds largest rating directory of lawyers. Attorney Rydstrom was published in a Statement to the 110th Congress, House Ways & Means Committee, Chairman Charles Rangel. Attorney Rydstrom is a CLE author and instructor for legal business and ethics matters for Attorneys, Judges, and Accountants for the National Business Institute (NBI). Richard Rydstrom and his associate team can serve all your business legal needs, and keep you successfully serving your customers or clients without the worry of pressing legal matters. If you need a California business attorney that will fight for your needs in Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, or Riverside County, call 1877-Win-4-You
California Business Attorney Legal Services: Let RydstromLaw help solve your business matters, including:
Business Formation, Governance, Transactions & Litigation
Orange County, Los Angeles County Business Attorneys | Business Transaction & Litigation Attorney
Orange County Business Attorney Practice Areas:
Civil and Business Litigation & Strategy
Contract disputes and settlement strategy
Small Business Owners
Commercial Leases, Workouts, Negotiations, Settlement, Litigation
Shopping Center Leases
Retail, Office, Industrial and Restaurant Tenant Leases
Collections, Debt, Homeowner, and Credit Card Lawsuits
Business Formation, Entity Formation
Franchisee Disputes, Franchisee Lawsuits, Lawsuits or Litigation re Leases, Licenses, Franchise Agreements
Real Estate Transactions, Litigation, Financing, Agreements
Estates and Trusts
Contractors Business & Contracts
Commercial Workout Attorney, Commercial Real Estate Owners, Developers, Builders, Asset Managers, Special Servicers, Extensions of Refinance Loans
Shareholder and partnership disputes
Employment discrimination, harassment and hostile work place disputes, lawsuits
Employment Law, Labor Law
CA Business Attorney Serving:
Business Owners, Tech Firms, Tech Startups, Entertainment Startups, Capital Funding, Business Formations, Commercial Real Estate Owners, Builders and Developers, Construction Contractors, Auto Dealerships, AVT Dealerships, Motorcycle Dealerships, Business Buy Sell Brokers, Investors, Trustees, Real Estate Investors, Web Companies, Franchisees, Restaurants, Construction Managers (CMs), Subcontractors, Architects, Doctors, Dentists, Chiropractors, Celebrity Clients, High Net Worth, Consumers, Homeowners, Executives, Banks (Credit Unions), Servicers, and those in need of help.
CA Business & Asset Protection Attorney: RydstromLaw can handle business formations, whether, LLCs, corporations, limited partnerships, joint ventures, license agreements, franchise agreements, distribution agreements, trusts, PPM, general partnerships, buy sell agreements, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, lease agreements, non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements, mergers and acquisitions, business purchase or sale, escrow, letter of intent, deal memo, asset or stock sale, inventory sale or financing, factoring contracts, small business loan contracts, contracts, trade secret agreements, licensing agreements, estate and asset protection matters, prior to, or during litigation (this is a specialty area that has many restrictions, and only handled by few very experienced attorneys and firms).
RydstromLaw can handle litigation, lawsuits, defense and dispute matters including ADR settlement, mediation or arbitration for breach of contract, breach of employment contract, breach of loyalty, stealing trade secrets and customers, syphoning business assets or opportunities, unfair trade practice, unfair competition, fraud, misrepresentation, palming-off, common counts, breach of contract, promissory estoppel, rescission, restitution, specific performance, collections, and enforcement actions.
Orange County Business Attorney Services:
- Business Transactions or Litigation
- Business or Entity Formation, Transactions and Corporate Governance
- Agreements or Contracts to Buy, Sell or Merge a business, restaurant, franchise, product, or brand
- Contracts to supply product or service
- Output Contracts
- Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Contracts
- Stock, Asset, Inventory, Escrow or Bulk Sale or Transfers
- Business agreements, lawsuits or disputes
- Business torts, interference, fraud, unfair practice lawsuits or disputes
- Franchise and Restaurant Agreements, lawsuits or disputes
- Franchise circular issues regarding disclosures, UFOC
- Partner or LLC Agreements, lawsuits or disputes
- Licensing Agreements and Trade Secret, Non-Compete or Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Investor Agreements and Trade Secret, Non-Compete or Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Renegotiations of Unprofitable Contracts or Changes in Circumstances or CAM Leases
- Business Lease and Pad Agreements, renegotiations, lawsuits and disputes
- Employment and Labor Law (Employment Handbooks or Policy development)
- Employment agreements; Employment lawsuits andĀ disputes,
- Manager and key employee contracts
- Pension Plans structuring for small business franchises and restaurants
- Buy/sellĀ agreements for key owners, partners or investors
- Estate and Asset Protections for key owners, partners or investors
- LitigationĀ and Litigation Defense
- Lawsuit defense and settlement forĀ injuries, slip and falls, food poisoning, breach of contract, unfair practices, fraud/misrepresentation
- Supplier agreements, Supplier or Vendor Lawsuits or disputes
Business Attorney Richard Rydstrom has experience as a former family owner and or operator of a franchise, gas station and restaurant, and understands the key concerns of owners and operators, and can guide you to a successful legal structure for your business, restaurant, franchise, gas station or dealership so you are positioned to succeed. Business Attorney Richard Rydstrom can help you negotiate your business agreements, protect your own brand and locations, draft or negotiate your agreements for you, assist you in your purchase or sale of an existing or new business or location, franchise, restaurant, gas station, or dealership.